I provide individual counseling sessions for adults and young adults in the Twin Cities area. Many of my clients express concerns with depression, anxiety, relationship issues, new life change or transition, and faith integration.
I provide a space of acceptance and compassion with an expectancy of change and growth. I invite you to join a journey of healing, hope, connection, and growth. If these feel impossible to you, then you are in the right place!
Some additional thoughts you may be experiencing include (but are certainly not limited to):
- I don’t belong.
- Life is not going like I thought.
- I’m stuck, this isn’t working anymore. Really, nothing is working.
- How does all this work with my faith?
- Life isn’t fitting with my faith or my plans.
- I thought this hurt would go away, but it keeps showing up in my life and relationships.
- I’ve tried therapy before, but I didn’t find it helpful and/or I didn’t connect with my counselor.
I like to tackle the tough stuff and the tough questions. Through our collaborative relationship, you and I will explore your concerns and how to best engage and participate in the struggle to find authentic and lasting change.
You will find me challenging you, not only in session, but in your daily life to implement new strategies in how you think, act, and relate. I will challenge you to practice courage, self-compassion, and resilience. You will find me battling with you against shame, comparison, and evaluation which tend to be lies experienced as truth.
Engaging in counseling is a journey and a process that takes courage and hard work. I invite you to take the next step and know that you don’t have to do it alone!
To schedule an appointment or request more information, please call, email, or complete the contact form.